Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ladies: You Are More!

(Dialogue between God and me.) :: Inspired By The Father (God)

You are more

You are more than your thighs...
So lovely in tact.
You are more than your curves
In the front and the back!

You are more than your lips,
Which I've perfected jus rite.
You are more than your smile,
And it shines o so bright!

You are more than the sway,
And the roll of your hips
And the depth of your mind...
Still you are more than this!

You are more than your hair,
And your eyes what a set!
You are more than your shape,
Such a lovely silhouette.

You are more than your laugh,
Which is much to my delight.
Father more than all this?
I am more in your sight?

Am I more than negatives,
To which I often take heed?
You are more than the curses.
So much more indeed!

Am I more than my faults...
Than the flaws in my shade?
Child there is no imperfection.
You were wonderfully made!

You are more than your assets,
And your skin...what a tone!
O how you radiate!
Still you're more than beauty alone.

Am I more than my strength,
And my weakness the same?
Am I more than disappointments...
More than my guilt and my shame?

Am I more than my worry?
Am I more than my doubt?
Babygurl dont you hear me?
You have nothing to worry about!

Am I more___
You are more than your heart...
So much more than your soul.
You are more than achievments.
You are more than your goals.

You are more than your past,
Full of forgotten mistakes.
You are more than the regrets
That you can't seem to shake.

You are more than the opinions,
And foul comments of man.
Please don't let that shape u.
You must understand...

They don't see your worth...
Who I've created you to be.
Searching is above you.
Leave the match making to me!

Now the I husband made for you...
Trust, with him you'll be pleased.
To me he is devoted.
So he'll see wut I see.

"Your worth is far above rubies...
More than your weight in gold"
This is wut he'll say.
He listens to what he's told.

Still you're more than all this,
Cuz when everything's passed...
You're still my heart!
And that's something that lasts!

Photo by B aka Me

Model: Tierra Scott



1 comment:

  1. great!!!!nice blog honey... i like it ;O)

    i follow you, i hope you follow me toooooo????

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    KISS ;*)

    ReplyDelete